Monday, October 4, 2010

I Can Never Sleep on Sundays!

So it's Monday technically, it's 12:26am -___- Well this sucks. I'm slowly but surely building up my MAC makeup collection. I now have two eyeshadows and a blush. I have an eyeshadow in Woodwinked which is a really pretty antique gold, perfect for summer <3 and I just got a new one in Star Violet. It's SO pretty. It's a plummy brown SUCH a good fall color. That's why i wanted it :) I love the veluxe pearl finishes because i like the shimmery kind of look, but not like BAM! glitter look. Then I have a blush in Pink Swoon. It's sheertone. If you look at it on the MAC website it's really bright, but it's sheertone so its not as bright on your face as it is in the pan. I'm in love with all my MAC stuff :) I didn't actually realize that you could put pictures on here until i read my friend Erica's blog. So i think I might post my FOTD (face of the day) and OOTD (outfit of the day) on here instead of twitter. Because idk... i dont like twitpic. So I might start that tomorrow when I'm about to leave for school. What do you think? I think that'll keep me motivated for posting more. Sorry that my last post was so ranty... I just have my moments where I just need to rant. You know? Sometimes I just randomly cry. I'm a girl, get used to it. Anywhoosles its almost like 1am >:( Imma sleep now. I love you :) bye

No comments:

Post a Comment