Yeah I know, i haven't posted in awhile... I'm sorry D: but I have a good excuse: School, cheer, and oh yeah... LIFE. Yeah, life, it sucks pennies. Yeah, PENNIES. I mean every teenager goes through that phase where they feel like nobody gets them and they feel like un-accepted. Yeah well I've felt like that all of middle school. I don't act like it while I'm strutting down the hallway, or while I'm at lunch. Truth is, when I get home I'll sit at the computer listen to a sad song and have a good cry. Crying's good for you! All my friends are getting boyfriends, I'll admit it.... I'M JEALOUS. Sure, whatever it's middle school you don't really NEED a boyfriend but you want one... you know like a boat or something make sense? I know, I know. It's not like it's a REAL relationship what are you flipping over? Well I'm flipping over the fact that:
A. All my friends are changing their relationship status' on facebook and mines still: Single.
B. Everyones hanging all over their man candy while i'm sitting on the other side watching my best friends cuddle and wear their boyfriends jacket.
C. The person I like is single too. COME ON TAKE A HINT.
D. I get invited to the movies as a 3rd wheel.
Yeah, I'm sure there's one girl reading this that feels exactly the same as I do... it feels like crap, huh? Don't worry we'll be the cat's meow soon enough (;
Lesson of this post: GIRLS WHO HAVE BOYFRIENDS HOLD ONTO EM' YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LUCKY YOU HAVE IT.
...last sentence is so true. sometimes i wish i didn't break up with ryan, just because it felt nice to know that a boy you liked liked you back.
ReplyDelete