A while back I did a "My Pet Peeves" post. So I figured I should do a things I love post :)
1. I love it when a teacher says "Look at Jenna, she's doing exactly what she's supposed to be doing."
2. I love it when people are mean to me because I can woop their butt with a wicked A comeback.
3. I love it when people call me a bitch... because it doesn't offend me in any way. I was named after a dog... so you're calling me a dog. Ok good for you.
4. I love it when people say I have ra ra ra rockin hair.
5. I LOVE it when teachers think i'm not paying attention and I own them.
6. I love watching girl drama.... its really funny.
7. I love sitting in my pajamas all day.
8. I love randomly singing "opera"
9. I love sleeping in my living room.
10. I love it when people are sucking face in front of my locker and I smack the lockers and scare the hell out of them.
11. I love it when people ask me how to pronounce my last name.
12. I love how I can type without looking.
13. I love it when I make food that's actually good.
14. I love it pretending to get into fights with my friends and then people crowd us and we say "JUST KIDDING"
15. I love picking out all the cookie dough from cookie dough ice cream
16. I love taco bell
17. I love texting people who reply with really long messages.
18. I love how there's way more things that I hate than that I like.
im gonna get some sleep C'YA
No comments:
Post a Comment