It's always great to try new things... right? I love trying new things... if I never tried new things I never would of liked sushi the way I do, I never would love the thrill of roller coasters like I do. My skin would never be clear like it almost is now, my hair wouldn't be (and I hate to brag) the compliment grabber it is. And I never would of loved cheer as much as I do.
So always always always try new things. Even if it seems insane. Well I mean if it's drugs or something THATS A DIFFERENT STORY. Jeeze... has school taught you nothing?? :p
Anywho here's just an update: Cheer starts next week, I'm getting my haircut tomorrow, I'm addicted to The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess... AGAIN, I can't sleep because I watched a marathon of "I Survived" seriously, watch and episode you'll see why. My blowdryer caught on fire, I thought there was a murderer in my house today, and I really want to make another makeup tutorial.
Yup that's it... I'm gonna go play Legend of Zelda now. Byebye
No comments:
Post a Comment