Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth!

Happy Fourth Of July! Oh my I love this holiday, it's so..... thrilling. The fireworks exploding in the sky and everyone giving out their, OOOOOO's and Ahhhhhh's. Every year after the finale our hill catches fire and a helicopter has to come to extinguish the fire :D. Any who the side of my face decided to have a mini breakout. Lovely.
I decided my room needed to be very organized so i got a bunch of organizing systems and drawers and its reallllly clean now. I have a really big dream. Im 3 years (913 days) when i get my license i'm going to pile my friends into my car and we are gonna drive to the beach with the top down and blast cheesy music like Barbie Girl XD
Katy's back today! She's coming over to hang out at 5 :) But it's time for me to go because i really need to get ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment