Friday, July 2, 2010

Oh Yeah.

Wow I was so busy ranting and such.... that i forgot to mention stuff about myself. Brown hair, brown eyes, long legs, a little more than average height. I live with my whole family brother, mom, dad, yellow lab, black lhasa apso <-- btw that is like a shit tzu... but cuter... and mines the adorable runt of the little and black lhasa's are rare o.O I love her with all my heart.
My bed is not big enough to accommodate both my dog and me. My tv is a princess tv -_____- but im lucky enough to have one so i wont complain about that. I have a tiffany lamp that was i think a wedding present for my mom... I only have it because my other light is LED and isnt bright enough and it looks like my room is lit for me to die. Luckly I can redo my room next year Welp. I should go...

No comments:

Post a Comment