Thursday, July 15, 2010

For a Friend.

If you're reading this and it doesn't make sense you aren't the friend I'm talking about. Listen here darling. I may not know much about boys but I know one thing. Nothing they do in elementary, middle, and part of high school is serious. You can't take ANY boys seriously and you never know if they REALLY matured or if they're just saying that. Your heart can't be broken in middle school it's just starting to grow. It's like when you were a baby and your teeth would grow in and it would hurt really bad but eventually they'd fall out and you get bigger and stronger teeth. I know I've had, what, one boyfriend? And I can't give much advice, but I hate seeing you like this. All weepy eyed... instead of bright eyed and bushy tailed like your usual peppy self. Don't let that guy you dated in middle school carry out with you for the rest of your life. Forgive and forget. Instead of you forgiving him, make him forgive you. Because let's face it the guy's a man whore. You're too pretty, too nice, you have too much of a great personality to let HIM get you upset. His name drives me nuts. I don't know about you but whenever I hear his name come up i slouch. Not because i'm sick of hearing about him. But because I know he hurt you. Seeing that pain in your eyes... makes me wanna kick him. So be surrounded by your good friends and don't let that ass--tronaut get you down. Because one day he'll grow up and realize that he was so much better when he was with you, and you'll be taken.
Xoxox,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment