Breakouts suck. I'm currently attempting to clear all the toxins out of my skin with lemon water, and soon green tea. I just learned a valuable technique called face mapping. I'm breaking out on my forehead, nose, ears, and eyebrow area.
Forehead- breaking out on your forehead may mean that you are not eating enough healthy foods and your water intake is poor. Which is true... considering it's summer.
Eyebrow area- breaking out near your eyebrow area could mean that you eat out too much and that your late night snacking caught up to you. Which is true... considering it's summer.
Ears- You most likely drink too much caffeine and your salt intake is bad. I drink things with caffeine everyday... or I get super bad headaches I guess I can slowly cut down.
Nose- Breakouts along your nose indicate high blood pressure. High blood pressure runs in the family... for me. But high blood pressure is also linked to salt intake.
I'm trying my best to fix all of these issues with my diet and water intake. So there you have it. Expect another post tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment