Anyway... I'm making this so I can share my life. 180 characters isn't enough for me. ;) My life is utter insanity. 8th grade... yikes.. psyched, afraid, backing off. I'm really scared, believe it or not. I have NO idea how I'm going to survive high school after 8th grade. I could barely handle 7th grade... Math=my worst enemy. Not only do i HATE it... I stink at it, i had a C-. Which is definitely a grade i'm ashamed of. I need a tutor. So i can get all A's. I mean i have before, but i want all A's for 8th grade...
Anyway, I've got the friends I need to get me through. Which brings me to the point of bad friends. Here we go, a novel. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty good at writing them. TOOT TOOT!
So in the past i've had friends that are liars and fakes. I've even had a friend that thought she was an alien... weird I know. Third grade, what can I say? Anyyyy who, I look for a lot of things in friends... kindness is basically my number one. I HATE people who think they're better than everyone else, Who are deceiving and narcissistic. What makes me superly mad is the fact that most of the people that are like that.... aren't even GOOD at the skill that they claim they have.
"I'm smart." Well woo hoo to you... where will that get you? Nobody wants a "smart" person breathing down their neck 24/7 telling them, "You're doing this wrong, you're doing that wrong," BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Do you really think correcting me is going to get you some where? Do I care? No. Did I use all my wishes from the Genie wishing you went away? Yup. Huh? Oh what's that? Genies don't exist? I also hate people that think I'm dumb. I'm not. I have more wits than anyone you'll ever meet. Sheck yes. I totally just made that up... sheck.. i kinda like it :) Back to how I'm not dumb. Oh yeah, so sure, I may not have "all A's" but that doesn't mean I didn't learn the EXACT same material as you in school. I study my buttocks harder than anyone you'll meet. Winter borns, such as myself, have trouble in school. It's a proven fact. We have to work twice as hard as anyone else to get by. Sure I may not of gotten a 98% on the test, but i know the material like the back of my hand. Truth is, tests gimme the creeps... I freak when a test is placed in front of me. A million and five thoughts probably go through my head. I also freak out when a teacher calls on me. I hate getting an answer wrong... I hate it. I hate the humiliation of a teacher saying, "Incorrect." I hate how the class will look at you weird or occasionally snigger. Don't look at me with that vacillating look on your face. You know what I said. If my hand isn't up. That means I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER. Didn't they teach you anything at college. Hand up, yes. Hand down, no. I hate school, almost as much as I hate bananas... which I hate a lot.
i got a C to! by the way its Haylee... :)
ReplyDelete