Monday, July 12, 2010

Pet Peeves.

We all have pet peeves right? I have A LOT!


1. I hate it when people say "I TOLLLLLLDDD YOUUUUU," when I didn't even doubt them.
2. I hate it when my bedspread has wrinkles in it... I have to iron it or i go insane.
3. I hate it when someone gives you a compliment and you feel forced to give one back.
4. I hate it when teachers hover over me to make sure I'm doing my work.
5. I hate it when teachers call on you when you don't have your hand up.
7. I hate how my parents think there's rapists on every corner allowing me to go 0 places alone.
8. I hate how my pillow gets all flat so I have to flip it over every 5 minutes.
9. I hate how the photographers manage to get everyones picture perfect but mine.
10. I hate how people think cheer always involves doing cartwheels and back handsprings.
11. I hate it when people don't believe you when you say you don't like anyone.
12. I hate it when people think I'm weird when they know nothing about me.
13. I hate how Xylophone is the only word I can think of that starts with an "X"
14. I hate how Disney has taken over the world.
15. I hate the concept of 2012, THE WORLD ISN'T GOING TO END ,IDIOTS.
16. I hate how every funny story I tell my parents turns into a life lesson.
17. I hate how seeing animated honey makes me want some even though I know honey tastes like crap alone.
18. I hate it when people correct typos before you can do it yourself.
19. I hate how EVERYTHING has to be a perverted joke.
20. I hate it when a machine wont take your dollar even though it's nice and crisp.
21. I hate it when people say "Thank you," when I'm mad at them.
22. I hate it when people deny that I'm not mad at them.
23. I hate it when people say "NO YOU SAID insert word that can be mistaken for something here," I think I know what I said.
24. I hate how just because you are doing something else than listening and looking at the teacher they think you have no idea what they're talking about.
25. I hate teachers that think they teach so well.
26. I hate teachers that embarrass you if you get an answer wrong (MR SARNA)
27. I hate when my computer says, "Sorry you aren't connected to the internet." YES I AM!!
28. I hate it when I think my nail polish is dry, I touch something, and it scuffs.
29. I hate it when I about to finish a test and I'm going to be the first one done and someone else finishes.
30. Lastly, I hate it when people get credit for something I did/said.


Maybe I'll do a, "Things I love" post too...

No comments:

Post a Comment