Is it wrong that I get jealous really easily? Because I do, I mean I have a lot of old friends that used to hate each other... and now they're like "BFF". I don't really care... but I'm jealous? Does that make sense? Whatever, maybe they secretly hate each other.... hahaha! Anywhoosles, I went to TJMaxx today because I needed some new lamps. I got some really cute ones (: they're like a brushed nickel with little "distressed" green leaves and cute little birds and branches with little sparkly jems on the end. So I guess you could say that the lamp is basically a tree... but it's going to go super-de-duperely well with my new room which I'm slowly decorating. The theme right now is blue... and... polka dots. Well actually its sort of mixed at the moment and doesn't have a theme really... but it will be pink, blue, cherry blossoms, and little birds. So I have lamps with birds a jewelry rack with birds and a cute picture i got with a bird on it that says "Sing" because you know... like birds tweet and "sing"?
But yeahhhhh i have a pore strip on right now... cuz my nose. is. dis. as. ter. ous. OMG i just took it off. Ew. dont ever look at it after you take it off... you know what I'm sayin? Jeeze my nose hurts now... it didn't hurt to take it off though.... Biorè... good stuff. I'm watching Lizzie Mqguire... my absolute FAVORITE show.
My head hurts... byebye (:
No comments:
Post a Comment