So tomorrow I have to turn in my paperwork for cheer, which I miss terribly. I haven't cheered 3 years. Almost 4. That's way too long. I love cheer so much. :) I allows me to yell at the top of my stomach (Yes... stomach you NEVER cheer with your throat.) I can't wait to stretch and kick and split and yell and run and dance. Shaking my pom poms like there's no tomorrow and showing the other team up with our superiority :p and awesomeness. I don't know how well my friend is going to take to cheer. She seems to really wanna do it. Cheer is harder than you think. Oh trust me it's more that "GO TEAMMMMM" and all that jazz. It's really stressful. BUUUUUUT i <3 it.
Makeup, I think i've found my obsession (well... other that loving cheer :p) Anywho, next week when I get my allowance I'm gonna order some things from E.L.F a lot of people bash on E.L.F because I guess they expect it to be the most amazing thing in the world. Okay, most of the stuff on their website is under $5.00 which is amazing. But I wanna try it out for myself. I'm ordering a fan brush and tinted moisturizer, coral lip gloss, a pretty blush and ivory cream liner. And all that was 12 dollars. So plus shipping ($6.95) its $18.95. But who knows I may change the order.
Schoooooool ew that's pretty much all I gotta say.
No comments:
Post a Comment