Thursday, December 9, 2010

50 Random Questions

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Target, getting markers and index cards.

2. Who are you in love with?
Boy wise? Nobody.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Nope! :D


4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Mhmm a pink cardigan pink lip gloss pink makeup bag lots pink magnetic butterfly board.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Sunday!

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No. I hate wearing socks to bed!

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Myself? No. My parents? Yes.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Hm... I guess today.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Yes!

10. Are you hot?
One would hope.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coke, sprite, and dr pepper mixed. So bad for you... but so good.

12. What are you wearing right now?
Pjs with elephants on them and a purple tank top.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Usually carwash but if I want to make some money I'll wash my parents car.

14. Last food that you ate?
Pizza

15. Where were you last week at this time?
In bed watching House Hunters International... as I do every night at this time (:

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Mhmm I got a new outfit from Wetseal.

17. When is the last time you ran?
Today, Bean Run. I got a 7 :p

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I don't remember if it was Sunday or Monday but I watched the Jets and... I forget I think the Patriots?

19. What is your favorite animal?
Well I love my dogs. My favorite animal is a manatee

20. Your dream vacation?
A secluded island (:

21. Last person's house you were in?
Erica :D

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
I severely (almost broke my first bone) sprained my ankle last year trying to jerk. Fail.

23. Have you been in love?
No I'm only 13! :D

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes of course ):

25. Last play you saw?
My school's drama production (:

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Good hair, being nice, and talkative... but still quiet.

27. What are your plans for tonight?
CHOIR SHOW~ :D

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I have no idea.

29. Next trip you are going to take?
I have no idea.

30. Ever go to camp?
Church camp (: next year? hopefully cheer camp if I make it onto the squad CROSS YOUR FINGERS!

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Haven't gotten to that point in life yet (:

32. What do you want to know about the future?
Who in the world is going to marry THIS?

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No it's bed time (:

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Nope I avoid the doctor unless I'm sick. I'm long overdue for some shots and I'm DEATHLY afraid of needles puncturing the skin. Can't watch House or Greys Anatomy if they're gonna jab someone with a needle it freaks me out.

35. Where is your best friend?
She's probably asleep (:

36. How is your best friend?
Good I hope!

37. Do you have a tan?
All year long baby!

38. What are you listening to right now?
House Hunters (:

39. Do you collect anything?
Oh yes. Mostly makeup!

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I really shouldn't say, that would be gossiping (;

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
I was riding my bike and he commemorated on wearing my helmet and gave me free movie tickets :D

.42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Of course!

43. What does your last text message say?
Thank youu. (: haha its like the easiest question.. But i was confuzzled anyway.
And that was from Kelly (: because I answered a question for her haha

44. Do you like hot sauce?
like? Try love? Spicy is very palatable to me <3

45. Last time you took a shower?
about an hour ago!

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Yes

47. What is your heritage?
I don't know exactly what my moms is... but Sri Lankan, American (of course) a little German and a little French.

48. Are you someone's best friend?
Yes!

49. Are you rich?
I wish

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Falling asleep watching a video on "The Tube"

No comments:

Post a Comment