Friday, January 14, 2011

What Happened To....

What ever happened to that sweet innocent girl who never talked... or never cussed, wouldn't dare of doing drugs, and hung out with some real friends? Oh yeah, middle school. You see the day before 6th grade my mom said, "A lot of people you know are gonna change..." And I didn't really think of it but now that I look at it. That one really quiet girl from 5th grade is now the most loudest, stupid, (excuse my language) slut I've ever seen. I've changed my looks, definitely, I've changed my attitude, but not who I am all together like 25% of the friends I had in middle school. It makes me sad that they had to go and change, I think about this stuff all the time. You know... what's so hot about shorts that let your a$$ hang out? What's so hot about piling on eyeliner? Hanging all over some guy? Girl, get a hold of yourself. It's MIDDLE SCHOOL you shouldn't go around telling guys you love them. You shouldn't go to the school dances and basically have se- on the gym floor, okay? People don't think you're hot or sexy or anything. In fact if those people are like me they're laughing at how hard you're trying to be someone you're not. And since when can you're friend call you a dirty whore and it's a compliment? Since when is getting suspended from school an accomplishment? And since WHEN did you get it in your head that you're just too good for anyone else and that it's okay judge people you don't even know? Getting U's on your report card isn't cool, being a total bitch to everyone doesn't get you anywhere you will not have ANY friends in high school. Mark my words. None if you act that way. Come back to reality and think about all the friends you used to have and what happened to them. I'm sure they hate to see you like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment